Reporting to the Fund Accounting Manager, our client is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Fund Accounting team providing fund valuation and accounting services to private capital funds and underlying private capital fund vehicles ensuring that they are fully compliant with fund documentation, legal, regulatory requirements and accounting standards to which they are subject. Further, they will ensure the provision of fund accounting services are aligned with the client SLA’s, all internal and external deadlines are understood and met and all operational policies, procedures and checklists are followed.
- Holds a relevant professional qualification e.g. ACCA/ACA etc. -
- Experience within the finance industry with knowledge of accounts preparation or valuation in equity, debt and private capital funds.
- An excellent working knowledge of various Private Capital fund structures (GP/LP/Feeder) and the accounting required for these structures
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP/UK GAAP/IFRS
- Good time management skills
- Good prioritisation skills to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately
- To be a team player and to help and step in to assist other members of the team when required
For more information, please contact Ben on 01534 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com