Our client are seeking a Senior Investments Officer to join their team.
The individual will be involved in all aspects of the Investment Team’s provision of investment services to the private client teams across the jurisdictions of the Group. Whilst primarily supporting the Investment Team and assisting with all aspects of reviewing investment portfolios and assessing investment managers, the individual will be assisting the Group’s private client teams with a variety of investment related queries.
- Assist the Team in processing quarterly investment reviews, including determining results and investigating and following up on any performance or portfolio issues.
- Distribute results and ensure they are recorded in the company’s systems.
- Assist the Team in preparing Annual Investment Reviews including the updating of investment profiles in conjunction with the Trustees and assessment of longer-term investment suitability.
- Manage the process of setting up new portfolios for investment monitoring, including interpreting investment management agreements and liaising with the Client Teams, investment managers and ARC accordingly.
- Ensuring portfolios are correctly set up in the company systems and diary structure for Annual Reviews.
- To be the point of contact with ARC in relation to providing all information and statements required for the provision of performance reports.
- Prepare Dealing Forms in accordance with procedures for execution only and advisory investments.
- Assist with preparation and completion of quarterly client reporting and coordinate between Accounts and Client Teams to ensure timely delivery.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com