Our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Manager to join their Real Estate Fund team.
The successful applicant will manage, supervise and develop an administration team to ensure the provision of a professional and first-class service to team clients and maintain and develop relationships with team clients and potential new clients and contacts whilst promoting the positive image of the business through the professional application of services and knowledge.
- Table 4 qualification
- 8+ years’ relevant industry experience
- Comprehensive and detailed understanding and knowledge of the local finance industry legislation and regulatory requirements
- Excellent understanding of client financial statements
- People management theory and practical applicationPerformance management of a team Knowledge
- Leadership, motivation and delegation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Decision making and with conflicting and demanding deadlines
For more information, please contact Ben on 01534 707811 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org