Our client are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Network Engineer.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the high performance, maintenance and development of our network infrastructure for our firm's global operations. This is a technical, hands-on role for an innovative individual with five years' or more inhouse network infrastructure experience.
The role has an operational focus and requires effective communication with other members of the team, managers, business partners, suppliers and the wider business.
- Ensure the network services (and relevant infrastructure) that are within your remit are performing in a manner that meets organisational requirements and that any necessary remedial action is carried out in line with the firm's expectations.
- Help shape, develop and refine operational processes to improve confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Ensure network infrastructure components are kept up to date with necessary operating system and/or firmware updates.
- Work with other IT teams to report and resolve software, hardware and operational problems.
- Be capable of recovering key technologies in the event of a BC or DR scenario
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com