Our client is seeking a highly organised KYC and onboarding professional.
The successful candidate will be someone who can prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
The business seeks to provide a first-class service to its clients and the successful candidate will be a key member of this facility.
The candidate will have:
- An understanding of risk, financial crime, anti-money laundering, reputational risk, and source of wealth/funds
- Experience in reviewing KYC documentation, including undertaking enhanced due diligence
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to embrace change and continuous improvement
If you are also seeking a business that celebrates success, this could be the perfect next step for you.
For more information, please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to email@example.com.