Our client are seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join their growing team.
This role will contribute to the smooth running of the IT Service Desk Support team by providing IT service support across all jurisdictions, adhering to IT procedures and standards.
- Provide hardware and software support both locally and remotely for all Jurisdictions and escalating appropriately
- Be the first point of contact for all support or service calls on a daily or weekly basis
- Complete daily operations and manage all calls in accordance to the service desk process and procedures
- Provide support and set up for presentations, video conferencing and telephone conferencing both on and off site
- Ensure that the Service Desk Manager is notified of any ongoing faults and training related support calls across all jurisdictions
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise:
- A minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10 based operating systems
- A good understanding of PCs as well as mobile devices is a pre-requisite and any server/network experience would be a distinct advantage
- Examples of previous IT projects undertaken or personal study on-going would also be a good support to the application
- Excellent personal skills – the role involves engaging with business users across all Jurisdictions and in a range of roles within the organisation
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org