Our Client has an opening for a SOC Support Technician within its Service Assurance team.
In this role, you will be an important part of the frontline support team for business customers. You will log support and request tickets, process changes, and provide first-line support to business customers using industry-standard best practices and cutting-edge tools. SOC Support Technicians work as part of a dedicated team on a 24x365 shift rota, attracting a generous shift allowance.
- Handling calls from and making calls to enterprise customers.
- Triage, troubleshooting, and prioritizing faults based on understanding customer impact.
- Raise and track fault tickets with internal teams and external partners.
- Deliver customer resolution of Enterprise customer faults and assistance requests.
- Create, update, and track all SOC trouble tickets using our ServiceNow platform.
- Provide customers with regular updates maintaining good customer satisfaction.
- Assist with routine network maintenance operations.
- Provide basic support to Mimecast customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- General IT/technology understanding.
- Highly motivated and willing to develop/learn.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- ITIL v3 or above is desirable but not essential.
- Any other IT qualifications would be a distinct advantage, especially Cisco/Microsoft/CompTIA.
For more information on this role please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org