Our client are seeking a Trainee Fund Accountant to join their growing team.
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad hoc investor requests
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate should have a desire to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Sound technical financial services knowledge
- Computer literacy and interpersonal skills are essential
For more information, please contact Ben on 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com