Our client is seeking a Trainee to join the growing Fund Accounting team.
The Fund Accounting team are primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one or more assigned structures. Reporting to the Senior Fund Accountant you will be responsible for undertaking bookkeeping , payments and assisting on the preparation of accounts.
- Undertake bookkeeping services for a range of entities up to trial balances level
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements, management reporting and maintenance of account filing
- Process payments in line with policies and procedures
- Process unreconciled items identified between bank records and core systems
- Liaise professionally with clients and third parties by email, telephone and in person
- Have strong academics and a willingness to study towards a recognised professional qualification
- Able to clearly communicate across different audiences and be an attentive listener
- Proactive and responsive
- Be accountable to self and others to meet commitments
- Present a high level of motivation and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com