Our Client has an opening for a Treasury Control Officer within their Operations Department
In this role, you will support the Dealing Room by providing Cash and FX Positions, managing the banks cash balances across all of the Agents and Custodians, performing various Treasury Control functions and meeting all daily, monthly and annual reporting requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily calculation and analysis of the banks running cash position throughout the day;
- Creation of funding transfers between agent/correspondent bank accounts;
- Agreeing daily settlement of FX netting positions and creating relevant payment/entry instructions;
- Daily tick back of the previous days FX input providing the dealers with timely and accurate currency positions and providing the daily profit analysis;
- Ensuring collateral is accurately determined, booked and marked to market;
- Monitoring and reporting on external positions, FX positions, trading and profit for various RBC entities;
- Monitoring and reporting of Trading Limits, Nostro Working Balances;
- Posting and reconciliation of fees, interest to be applied;
- Monitoring, administration of external reconciliations;
- Calculation of brokerage fees, distribution of such and payment initiation;
- Ensuring all High-Quality Liquid Assets (HQLA) and associated Interest Rate Swaps (IRS) are administered and reported promptly and accurately;
- Maintenance and quarterly audits of all the dealer limits on both money market and FX books;
- Preparation of fixed deposits, money market deals and FX deal.
As the ideal candidate, You will have knowledge of FX, Money Market, Liquidity and operational banking procedures/structure, together with a practical understanding of Banking and Treasury Products.
For more information on this role please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com