Our client is seeking a Trust Manager to join their team.
As Trust Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop a wide range of activities to ensure the efficient administration of trusts and companies.
- Manage the setup, implementation and maintenance of established trusts and companies.
- Review trust deeds, minutes and settlements/distribution calculations.
- Act as the leader of all trust projects, and provide trust advice.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, clients and other advisors.
- Contribute to the development of the trust and funds operations in line with market requirements and regulations.
- Support the recruitment and development of members of the team.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Administration.
- Strong knowledge of trust laws and regulations.
- Excellent communicator with both internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and liaise with different departments.
- High degree of commercial awareness and attention to detail.
- Qualified in a relevant professional field.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org