Our client is seeking to appoint a Trust Manager.
The purpose of the Trust Manager role is to deliver a high quality trust and company administration service, and develop and enhance client relationships; to assist with the revenue budgets for the team; development, training and appraisal of staff, as required; and to assist the Senior Trust Manager with the efficient running of the teams and provide day-to-day management cover as necessary.
- A minimum of ten years relevant trust and company experience.
- Professional qualification such as STEP, ICSA, ACCA or similar
- Good understanding of the relevant laws of the local jurisdiction.
- Understand the basic features of the different types of investment product
- Good numeracy skills and ability to understand routine documents
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills
- Knowledge of business procedures, standards, policies and procedures
For more information, please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org