Our client, a leading independent provider of fiduciary and administration solutions, has an opportunity for someone at Trust Officer level to join their Wealth Structuring Team. You will take direct administrative responsibility for a portfolio of trusts, companies and other wealth structures and be proactive and approach challenges with conviction, positivity, urgency, efficiency and a smile! Further, you will always look to deliver excellent service and ensure that you are doing the right thing for clients, staff, and shareholders.
- Take direct administrative responsibility for a diverse portfolio of structures.
- Develop, maintain and optimise professional relationships with clients, intermediaries and internal contacts through delivery of a consistent and seamless client experience to maximise client retention.
- Play a constructive role within the wider business, assist the line manager/director with day-to-day client management.
- Maintain the highest level of trust and company administration to minimise business risk and to adhere to a culture of compliance with policies and appropriate risk management.
- Will ideally have or be working towards a professional qualification e.g. ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or a legal qualification.
- A proven track record of trust and administration experience working with private and corporate clients.
- Strong understanding of applicable trust and company regulations, establishment procedures and compliance issues.
- Effective use and working knowledge of Microsoft suite, systems and relevant software packages.
For more information on this role please contact Stu on 01534 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org